Nice Source of Peanut Butter Treat Recipes

Monday, April 27, 2009

The Peanut Butter Treats lens on Squidoo has a nice collection of cake, cookie, brownie, and cupcake recipes. The Peanut Butter 'N' Jelly Cake recipe looks like one my mom made when I was young, and I loved it! Our recipe has since disappeared, so I'll be trying this one out soon. I'm also looking forward to trying out the Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes I found there--they look delicious!

The lens is missing a few categories but it looks like a new lens, so maybe they'll add candies, pies, and more soon. (Lens master, if you're reading this, consider it a request from a new fan!)

2 comments:

Aron@hotels in hawaii said...

Wow what a nice post I enjoyed very much and find good info thanks for this post.
Well done.
hotels in hawaii

Clipping Path Service said...

Peanut butter is my favorite, so glad to found this blog.