Nice Source of Peanut Butter Treat Recipes

Monday, April 27, 2009

The Peanut Butter Treats lens on Squidoo has a nice collection of cake, cookie, brownie, and cupcake recipes. The Peanut Butter 'N' Jelly Cake recipe looks like one my mom made when I was young, and I loved it! Our recipe has since disappeared, so I'll be trying this one out soon. I'm also looking forward to trying out the Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes I found there--they look delicious!

The lens is missing a few categories but it looks like a new lens, so maybe they'll add candies, pies, and more soon. (Lens master, if you're reading this, consider it a request from a new fan!)

3 comments:

Aron@hotels in hawaii said...

Wow what a nice post I enjoyed very much and find good info thanks for this post.
Well done.
hotels in hawaii

mjshdiif said...

ux de tous, Christian Louboutin s'est montré particulièrement décontracté avec celle qui a pour habitude de dévaliser ses boutiques à chacun de ses passages.Mais n'allez pas croire que le prestigieux chausseur se comporte Christian Louboutin Outletainsi avec toutes ses clientes... Pas du tout ! Vu hier en compagnie de Zahia lors d'une soirée célébrant une nouvelle fois sa marque et ses créations, le chausseur des

ing a monochromatic shoe may lead the court to afford a much narrower protection to Louboutin than an action against a closer imitation of a Louboutin shoe.There may be some concern that Louboutin could endanger itself by Christian Louboutin Classic Blackbecoming a generic mark. Both The New York Times and New York Post have published highly publicized articles on the emergence of cobblers painting their customers' shoes red and

y is of profound concern to Tiffany. Even more so because Tiffany has also begun to use the color, not just on packaging and marketing materials but on jewellery and fashion accessories such as enamel pendants, leather goods and scarves. As such it is the use of a single color on any "fashion item", which Marrero J held was not protectable even where the color has achieved a secondary meaning, tha

to take a mouthful, then she lifted her defeat face, Christian Louboutin Women's Boots
with helpless." You laugh at me, I was a fool, you despise me?" She was staring at me, suddenly smiled," but our home for so many years, we even this speech, not a bit strange, my primary school grade four, my father said to me, I should never have the family name Zheng, I was a wild child, I am my own mother and her clients birth -- these are h

blog malam said...

i like this site...
please visit my blog obat tradisional untuk maag kronis