Peanut Butter Whoppers

Friday, August 14, 2009


Finally! After surgery to remove an arthritic bone at the base of my thumb, I'm feeling better enough to do all the things I've had to ignore the past several months. My terrific find today is Peanut Butter Whoppers--something that I didn't expect to like much, but one bite and I'm hooked! They're almost a candy version of Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch cereal, lots of peanut butter flavor with an underlying taste of malt.

I've finished my box but will be replacing it quickly because I've found two yummy-sounding cookie recipes I'm dying to try. The first is Peanut Butter Whopper Cookies on a terrific food blog, But Mama, I'm Hungry! The second cranks the cookies up a notch in an effort to create a cookie version of a fluffernutter. I found it at Picky Palate, another wonderful food blog.

3 comments:

Dorothy said...

emmmm I love peanut butter and anything you can make with it.

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

o6Dale22 said...

Peanut Butter Whoppers.....what else do I need to say?! Definitely on the Top 3 best inventions list..right next to peanut butter oreos and reese's pieces. I mean I used to always be a fan of Whopper's and all..but when I'd be in the checkout line at Walmart I'd always just bypass the Whoppers and go for something with peanut butter in it...because I mean, who wouldn't right?? Now that they've corrected the Whopper error by adding peanut butter, I will no longer bypass the Whoppers!!!

abigail said...

Lunettes de soleil dolce gabbana
Lunettes de soleil ed hardy
Lunettes de soleil fendi
Lunettes de soleil gucci
Lunettes de soleil louis vuitton
Lunettes de soleil prada
Lunettes de soleil ray ban
Lunettes de soleil versace
tee shirts femmes
chanel tee shirt femmes
tee shirts burberry femmes
tee shirts ED Hardy femmes
tee shirts Lacoste femmes
tee shirts Louis vuitton femmes
tee shirts homme
tee shirts burberry homme
tee shirts ED Hardy hommes
tee shirts G star homme
tee shirts louis vuitton homme
chaussures femmes
chaussures chanel femmes
chaussures chanel high heels
chaussures chanel low heels