Deskins Candies Peanut Butter Pinwheels

Saturday, September 26, 2009

photo © 2006 Deskins Wholesale

I stumbled on to these candies while shopping at my local Kroger. The packaging was simple, single color printing on the label over a clear plastic carton. It caught my attention right away--the candies are so visually enticing! The label stated the candies were made by a small, family-run business. I had to bring them home with me, and I'm so glad I did--they are delicious.

The main ingredient is peanuts, always a plus as far as I'm concerned. The peanut buttery part of these candies is smooth, creamy, and rich. The white colored part of the pinwheels are firmer and lighter tasting, a perfect contrast of flavors and textures.

If you can't find these candies at your local supermarket, try Deskins website. You'll be glad you did!

13 comments:

PeanutButterLady said...

One of my favorite peanut butter treats is the peanut butter filled pretzels I found on Amazon. The best - try them: Virginia Diner Peanut Butter Pretzel Pockets.

Hope you'll vist my new blog: http.//peanutbutterlady.blogspot.com and my website about my children's book,"The Perils of the Peanut Kid": www.perilsofthepeanutbutterkid.com

JanuskieZ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Auntie E said...

My Mom use to make these,yummy

Anonymous said...

Happy Peanut Butter Lovers Month! I hope that all your readers as well as mine are celebrating by dropping off jars of peanut butter at their local food pantries. Help fill those empty shelves with my favorite food. Come visit me on my blog, my website: www.perilsofthepeanutbutterkid. Give my fun book, The perils of the Peanut Butter Kid" to your peanut butter kid.

Anonymous said...

These are definitely made by hand..trust me, I know. I actually work there. :)
We make all different kinds of candies. My favorites are the no-bake cookies.

Guide To Life For Women Author - TR Hughes said...

I remember these as a kid - our school used to make them for us at lunch sometimes....

Can't wait to make them myself!

Thanks ~
TR Hughes
www.GuideToLifeForWomen.com

chelsea said...

The candies looks so yummy. I actually want to grab one and taste it :D

Latitudes Decking | Garage Doors Dallas

Toni said...

Mmm sounds great .. one of my favourites though is definitely peanut butter frosting which is excellent as a topping on cupcakes

buy wow account said...

WoW! this looks very delicious.

Sam.i.am said...

Wow! That looks great!

WW Recipes said...

That looks yummy:D

abigail said...

Lunettes de soleil dolce gabbana
Lunettes de soleil ed hardy
Lunettes de soleil fendi
Lunettes de soleil gucci
Lunettes de soleil louis vuitton
Lunettes de soleil prada
Lunettes de soleil ray ban
Lunettes de soleil versace
tee shirts femmes
chanel tee shirt femmes
tee shirts burberry femmes
tee shirts ED Hardy femmes
tee shirts Lacoste femmes
tee shirts Louis vuitton femmes
tee shirts homme
tee shirts burberry homme
tee shirts ED Hardy hommes
tee shirts G star homme
tee shirts louis vuitton homme
chaussures femmes
chaussures chanel femmes
chaussures chanel high heels
chaussures chanel low heels

Mike Rooney said...

Peanut butter looking very tasty! Riverdale Southside Serpents Jacket