Our PB2 Winners

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sorry for the lack of posts this week. I try to get in a minimum of one post every other day, but I started physical therapy and it's really kicked my butt. Too bad they haven't discovered a peanut butter cure for arthritis--maybe one day.

Here's the picks from the randomizer:


Congrats to Dee from Two of a Kind, Working on a Full House and Mike from Rambling Stuff. Go check out their blogs if you have a minute, and feel free to express your jealousy at their wins.

There's still a few hours left to enter the giveaway for the You're the Peanut Butter to My Jelly card, so enter now if you haven't already.

I've got some terrific posts lined up for next week, including another fabulous giveaway.


*************UPDATE***************

Unfortunately Mike won't be able to receive his peanut butter. Poor fellow--but that means we have a new lucky winner! It's echoeve from Echo Kirkland! Go check out her blog, and make sure you scroll down a bit for some bizarre and creepy art.

1 comments:

Mike Golch said...

I'm honored that I won.