I Did Not Run Out of Peanut Butter!

Friday, January 9, 2009

For those of you placing odds on whether I ran out of peanut butter goodness, the answer is absolutely not! I was a bit overwhelmed with filling orders during the holiday shopping frenzy and working in a couple of physical therapy visits each week. The shopping frenzy has quieted somewhat, and I graduated from PT this week (yippee!). There's a wide world of unexplored peanut buttery delights out there, and I'll get back to sharing them with you in a few days.

5 comments:

P11 said...

i did not run out of coffee either.

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I love peanut butter too... How long can you talk about this? Wish you good luck friend and nice article about peanut butter you have here.

Anonymous said...

I wish people wouldn't get so worried about these recalls! Peanut butter in jars is still safe...

Descartes said...

I didn't run out of words, not yet anyway.

Krystal said...

Peanut butter goodness on my blog.. inspired by Albertsons.

http://solsisters.blogspot.com/2009/02/you-put-your-apples-in-my-peanut-butter.html