Homemade Peanut Butter Hardtack Candy

Friday, August 22, 2008


You know how Oprah finds really amazing new things and then gives them away to everyone in her audience? I just had the most amazing homemade peanut butter hardtack candy! I got it from Country Quilt Tops, where you can also order from a selection of other flavors, including Cinnamon, Buttersotch, Spearmint, Peppermint, Bubblegum, Bavarian Cream, Pina Colada, Apricot, Wintergreen, Banana Cream, Peach, Butter Rum, and Mint Chocolate Chip.

This candy is perfect for those times when you can't open a jar and dig into the real thing. If I was Oprah, I'd absolutely send some to each and every one of you. But since I can't, click on over and order some for yourself. A half-pound package is under $3, and I guarantee* you'll love it. Seriously, go order some!

* I guarantee that if you don't love this candy you can send it to me and I will enjoy it on your behalf.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my dayz. This looks really tasty. I am definitely going to get my hands on some of that. I do have a sweet tooth, that is my weakness.

ABrushWithHumor said...

my Mom made this when I was a kid - yummy!
Nothinglikeit

Kahoonica said...

Those look SERIOUSLY delicious.

Unknown said...

Or send it to me and I'll enjoy it period on no one's behalf. :D Great site, can't live without peanut butter and either can my golden lab.

Chili

Ed said...

This looks really good! For some reason, the first time I saw the picture, I thought it was a caramel hard candy..but of course it can't since everything here is related to peanuts...I'd love to order some of those and try them..:) Thanks for this...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for featuring my candy on your blog. Have had alot of lookers.

Have a good day,
Shirley