JIF Sandwich Contest--For Kids Only

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

If you've got peanut butter lovers between the ages of 6 and 12, get them busy creating a peanut butter sandwich recipe. The grand prize in this contest is a $25,000 scholarship fund, so it's absolutely worth entering. And you get the added benefit of eating the peanut butter sandwiches! The contest ends November 14, 2008, so there's plenty of time to test a few different recipes. You can get the complete rules, entry form, and even check out past winning recipes at JIF.com.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saved this one too. I have no idea if homeschooled children are eligible, but I intend to find out. Thanks

Anonymous said...

I wish I was younger, because I make a mean PB&J!!

Amy Lilley Designs said...

I've just sent the link off to my friend w/ 4 boys...hope they enter...AND WIN!!!