And the Winners Are . . .

Friday, September 26, 2008


Today's the big day: two of you lucky readers will be receiving a batch of delicious peanut butter cup shortbread, compliments of Cookies by Kristin. The randomizer thingie chose numbers 8 and 17. Congratulations to Fringies and Beaded Tail!

For those of you who weren't so lucky this time, head on over to Cookies by Kristin and order some shortbread. You won't be sorry! (And if by chance you are, please feel free to send the shortbread along to me and I will be more than happy to enjoy it on your behalf!)

2 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Yay! I love that randomizer! But, not near as much as I love peanut butter cups and shortbread so I'm so excited to get to try them together in these cookies! Thank you so much!

I made the mistake of telling hubby about winning the Peanut Butter Cup Shortbread and so now I will have to share (dang!) but he thanks you too!

hellokittiemama said...

it all sounds so yummy, I wish we weren't allergy ridden over here!