Cookies by Kristin is a new shop on Etsy--just about one month old--but I'm hooked already! These peanut butter cup shortbread cookies are baked fresh when you place your order and then shipped Priority Mail so you get them quickly. Melt-in-your-mouth delicious, I could easily down half an order with my morning coffee. At $6/dozen, that makes this the best $3 breakfast I've ever had. And for that matter, the best shortbread cookies I've ever had. They're good for late night snacks, too. And mid-afternoon snacks. And dessert.
Kristin is not only an awesome baker, she's also very generous. She's giving away a dozen fabulous peanut butter cup shortbread cookies to two separate winners! Here's how to enter:
1. You must have a U.S. mailing address.
2. Have a look at Cookies by Kristin, then come back here and leave a comment telling what flavor of shortbread cookie you'd love to see in her shop next. (I'm hoping for a peanut butter and strawberry combo, sort of a PBJ flavor!)
3. Earn an extra entry by posting about this giveaway on your blog, with links to both this post and to Cookies by Kristin; then leave a second comment on this post letting us know where to find your post.
4. Earn a third entry by making a purchase from Cookies by Kristin, and comment here with your transaction number.
5. Make sure there is a link to your blog or an email address accompanying your comment so that I can contact you if you're a winner.
6. September 25, 2008, is the last date to comment. On September 26 I'll use that randomizer thingie to select the winners.
I've been busy lining up more terrific giveaways, so come back soon and see what else I'm giving away!
Thursday, September 18, 2008