Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Peanut Butter

Sunday, September 14, 2008

I tried PB Loco's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Peanut Butter today. WOW.

This stuff is so rich I had to take my sandwich apart and spread some of the peanut butter onto a new piece of bread. It's delicious. The ultimate comfort food. And it would be amazing over vanilla ice cream.

I could go on and on about how much I love this peanut butter, but I'm going to make another Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Peanut Butter sandwich now.

11 comments:

Susan Cook said...

Sounds yummy. It would be cool if you could really make cookies out of it.

Grandy said...

Oh yum! Look, they package it for easily eating raw too. How convenient. :)

Lisa Nelsen-Woods said...

I need to find this peanut butter and check your results!

Not that I doubt your findings but for scienctific taste test purposes of course.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I would probably eat it out of the jar. It sounds good all by itself. :)

savvysuzie said...

I think I just found my PMS cure :)

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Oh my goodness. I can't even imagine how good that must be.

Anonymous said...

That sounds so good. I love cookie dough hopefully when I get it I won't eat the whole thing at once.

Anonymous said...

ooh, I'm drooling! That sounds so good!!!

~Kelly
http://www.30somethingandsearching.today.com/

Anonymous said...

MMMM..I love peanut butter...

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. This looks soooooooo delicious. I would like to put some on a bowl of vanilla ice cream, please! This blog is super:-)

Anonymous said...

Sounds yummy!