November is National Peanut Butter Lovers Month

Saturday, November 1, 2008

The best way I know to celebrate this month-long holiday is by eating peanut butter every day. Now that I think about it, I pretty much do that anyway, so I guess I should come up with some other ways to celebrate. Here's a partial list of ideas:

  1. Try a new peanut butter recipe.
  2. Share my love of peanut butter with a friend or neighbor.
  3. Create an amazing sculpture with peanut butter dough.
  4. Make my own peanut butter.

Please help me add to this list! How will you celebrate Peanut Butter Lovers Month?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY.
a kindred spirit as we are totally celebrating this up in my house :)

this morning we're off to walk the race for the cure and Im celebrating by having added a dollop of PB2 (seen it?) to my hot chocolate.

YUM!!

Anonymous said...

I had no idea this was National Peanut Butter Lovers Month! (You won't kick me out of the club, will you?)

You've got some great ideas on celebrating the month. I love the "make a PB dough sculpture," lol! My kids like to make snowmen with peanut butter balls before we eat them.

Adding PB to hot chocolate sounds delicious! Wow, I can't believe I've never done that. What is PB2 though?

I wish I had an idea to share, but I just can't think of anything. Maybe I'll invite all my friends to the Peanut Butter Blog in honor of the month.

The Peanut Butter Boy said...

Hey, I've never been to this blog before. Thanks for the reminder about peanut butter month, keep up the peanut buttery goodness =).

Anonymous said...

Just dropping in through EC. I LOVE peanut butter, especially if it's tucked inside chocolate and made by Reese's! LOL

Anonymous said...

OH I love peanut butter!

Paco said...

Gotta have my JIF Extra Crunchy! Mmmmm, delicious.