OOPS! A Glitch with Guest Bloggers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I've just discovered that many of the emails I've sent to you, oh very kind prospective guest bloggers, have been disappearing into the vast void of cyberspace. This problem has also reared its ugly head with many of the emails that have been sent to me.

I apologize if you thought I was ignoring you. And I know you weren't ignoring me. (If you were, we can pretend, OK?)

So here's the new plan: I will attempt to contact everyone who left a comment experssing interest in doing a guest post one more time. If you're reading this and haven't heard from me, go ahead and send me your post. Make sure you include a photo or two if you have 'em, and links to your blog or site. A one- or two-sentence bio blurb would be terrific. Email everything to me at luckygirltrading at yahoo.com. If you don't hear from me within 24 hours or so, leave a comment asking whether I have your post--because most likely I don't.

Back to our regular peanut butter fun tomorrow!

0 comments: