Archer Farms Cinnamon Peanut Butter

Thursday, June 5, 2008


I'm a fan of many Archer Farms products (you can find them at Target stores), and this cinnamon peanut butter is delicious. It has the perfect balance of flavors so that neither the peanut butter or the cinnamon overwhelms the other. It does have one serious drawback: it is extremely thin and runny, at least the jar I purchased. I had to use a spoon to get it out of the jar--it slid right off the knife. It makes a very sloppy sandwich. It is, however, the best flavor I've tried so far in a peanut butter and banana sandwich. Warning: You may want to wear a bib.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

I recently purchased a jar of Smuckers Natural Peanut Butter. It was extremely good but also runny. I was surprised to see that but I suppose all Natural peanut butter is that way or at least the jars I've seen so far appear to be that way. I can always see the oil floating on the top. Anything I've had by Archer Farm has been excellent. Did you know that Archer Farm is Target's gourmet line of products?

Mo and The Purries said...

I will have to check that out the next time I'm at Target - cinnamon & peanut butter, sounds awesome.
Bet it's great on vanilla ice cream!