Mountain Top Fudge Factory

Tuesday, June 24, 2008


I won't begin to claim to know much about fudge, except that it tastes good and is not good for you. I picked up a box of peanut butter fudge on a recent road trip through West Virginia, and it holds true with my knowledge of fudge. This stuff tastes so good you never want to swallow, just enjoy the taste for as long as possible. Made by the Mountain Top Fudge Factory in Beckley, West Virginia, this small company doesn't have a website. They do have a phone number listed on their box: 304-250-3690. And they'll be at the Mountain State Art & Craft Fair in Ripley, WV, July 3-6.

4 comments:

outofthepinksky said...

My mom used to make the most delicious, and easy peanut butter fudge. It looked a lot like this.

Anonymous said...

Ohh, that looks so good! I used to live in a America and American fudge is one thing I just miss like crazy! When you describe the taste of the fudge in the pic my mouth just waters! Like your blog BTW, and your "lifestory" in the "about me"-section is a true sunhine-story. Keep up the luck, girl!:)

Karen and Gerard said...

I love fudge! Why is it that everything that is tastes really good isn't healthy?

LJP said...

Yum!! Now I'm hungry! I think it's fine to eat fudge occasionally, just not every day! :-)