An Award and A Feature!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008


I'm proud and thrilled to announce The Peanut Butter Blog has received its first award. The Sweet home blogger award comes from Lapidary Queen Wannabees, a blog I love to visit. There's always something interesting and creative going on over there, so go have a look. With this award comes the responsibility of passing it along to 5 other blogs. After much deliberation, I've decided that all PB Blog readers deserve this award, so consider yourself awarded! Congratulations!

And in other exciting news, this week I'm the featured seller on the NC Triangle Etsy Team blog. Click over and have a look if you're interested in what I do besides eat peanut butter. ;)

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Congrats on your 1st award, that one is always very special.

Dina said...

Grats :)