I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Elton John's Ice Cream

Thursday, July 17, 2008


This is one of those times I wish I lived in Vermont. Ben & Jerry's is making a limited-batch ice cream in honor of Sir Elton John's first visit to the state. Goodbye Yellow Brickle Road--“an outrageous symphony of decadent chocolate ice cream, peanut butter cookie dough, butter brickle and white chocolate chunks,”--will be available from July 18 to July 25 in Vermont Ben & Jerry's shops and at John’s sold-out Champlain Valley Expo show on Monday. Proceeds will go to the Elton John AIDS Foundation.

6 comments:

The Eclectic WAHM said...

Oh my, that looks REALLY good! I've been making a lot of home made ice cream lately. This inspires me to get more daring with my recipes!

tahtimbo said...

OK, I guess I need to brush-off the old credit card and go to Vermont. That ice cream sounds Fantastic!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is... YUM!!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I SO want some! Great ... now I'm craving butter brickle. LOL

Natalie said...

Oh man! I picked the wrong time to go to VT! We were there in April...dang!

Cleveland Real Estate said...

It's too blatantly fattening... He should have gone with a rainbow of sherbet... including purple and pink and stuff...or just a moody mudslide pie called... "The Bitch Is Black"