Peanut Butter and Jelly Cheesecake

Sunday, July 6, 2008



This cheesecake is one of my favorites, and it's a snap to make (it would have to be--I tend to be a lazy chef!).

1 prepared deep dish graham cracker crust
16 oz. cream cheese
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
3 tbsp flour
4 eggs
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup jelly

Beat softened cream cheese, sugar, peanut butter, and flour together with an electric mixer until well blended. Mix in eggs, one at a time, and then milk. Pour into crust.

Bake in preheated 350°F oven for about 55 minutes or until the center is set. When the cheesecake has cooled, stir the jelly with a spoon until smooth, then spread over top of cheesecake. Refrigerate at least 6 hours before serving.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure that fits in my diet quite yet. Sure looks good though!

island wench said...

This sounds absolutely delicious and easy to make! I'll definitely try making it.
Thank you.

The Fitness Diva said...

Yum! I SO do not need to know about this!! Big trouble! ;)

Zuda Gay Pease said...

Ooooo looks Yummy!!! I will have to try this!

Anonymous said...

Ew. That sounds gross. *shudder*