Peanut Butter and Jelly Glass Cufflinks

Thursday, July 3, 2008

I always enjoy visiting Artistic Flair, Deb DiSalvo's blog. She makes some of the most unforgettable fused glass pieces anywhere, and a visist to her blog always leaves me in awe.


This week I discovered that she's created fused glass peanut butter and jelly cuff links. These are so cute! She's made a pair in strawberry jelly color, and another in grape jelly color, so even the pickiest PB&J lover will be thrilled.


If you've got a minute, a visit to her Etsy Shop will be worth the effort. There's something new added regularly, and it's always something beautiful and uniqe.

6 comments:

Matthew S. Urdan said...

These are awesome! I submitted this post to digg because I've never seen anything so original and fun with a PB&J theme.

If I could make a suggestion though, every time you post, you should automatically go to digg and submit it yourself. That way you get the title and post description you want, AND then it becomes much easier for us entrecarders to digg the post while we're dropping. Instead of us having to take the time to submit the posts ourselves and write a post description for you, all we need to do is click the digg button. Does that make sense?

Also, if it's worth your time to post, it's worth your effort to digg it yourself and start the ball rolling. Many people coming by dropping may not want to take the time to submit the post for you, so if you make it easier for your droppers to digg,your digg numbers will probably increase.

Have a great 4th of July!

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Matthew. These are awesome. Very creative. I've Stumbled your post. Take care.

Erica

Amy Lilley Designs said...

Deb is a good friend and I'm so glad to see your post of her brilliant fused glass work!

4udiary said...

This is beautiful..

riablahgs said...

soooo cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute! :-) I digg 'em.