We Have a Winner!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008


Randomizer.org chose comment #9. Melanie, I enjoyed hearing about your Teen Winners--and I hope you enjoy this coffee! Next time your mom bakes a batch, maybe you can get her to share a photo and the recipe?

This was fun! I never thought of stirring milk into the jar of peanut butter, or mixing it with maple syrup. For those of you who didn't win this time, click on over to Higher Groundz and pick up a bag or six. Really--this coffee is that good.

2 comments:

Matthew S. Urdan said...

Congratulations to Melanie, but I have to tell you, I'm crushed. Or grounded. Or something like that.

Just goes to show you that long, windy, comments with a lobbying bent don't count for anything when the "randomizer" has its mind made up. Sniff. Sniff.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great prize!