Archer Farms Vanilla Cranberry Peanut Butter

Thursday, July 31, 2008


Vanilla Cranberry Peanut Butter from Archer Farms is my new favorite breakfast food. It's got a nice consistency, not like the runny cinnamon flavor I tried. It has just enough sweetness and fruit flavor to be a good substitute for jelly when you're craving a PBJ but don't want any jelly drips to sneak out from between the bread (yes, I sometimes eat when I drive). It's delicious on a toasted bagel or English muffin. Try it on pretzels for a nice salty-sweet snack.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that sounds really yummy. I will have to look for that!

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Um. I'm going to have to just believe you on this one...

Anonymous said...

Amazing combination of flavours...I don't think I have come across such interesting one here. It's plain ol peanut butter and the ones with chocolate.

Unknown said...

I think that sounds delicious would be yummy on an English Muffin I bet will have to look for that.

Patricia Rockwell said...

Sounds great. I love cranberry as much as peanut butter. Never thought of them together.

Wanted to let you know also that when I took my Pomeranian to the vet yesterday, she has to take some pills for her skin and I was having trouble getting her to swallow them. The vet suggested coating the pills in peanut butter and now Coquette slurps down those pills like crazy!

Anonymous said...

I can't find this anymore. Was it recalled due to the Salmonella outbreak?